Companies and individuals have an obligation to the communities in which they live and work.
We contribute positively to society by:
- Providing our professionals with a healthy and progressive environment that positively influences their well-being and satisfaction
- Operating ethically and responsibly, guided by a strong code of ethics and good governance
- Investing resources into organizations devoted to British Columbia’s success and global competitiveness in the high technology industries
- Investing resources in organizations that make our community stronger, safer and more equitable for all our citizens
- Improving the environment through environmentally-friendly operating practices and supporting organizations that offer green community service activities or green IT offerings
Corporate Recruiters’ President and CEO Don Safnuk is a co-founder and past Chair of the Board of Social Venture Partners (SVP) Vancouver, an innovative network of BC technology leaders and their families, who help not-for-profit organizations create lasting, positive change in our communities.
Our team has always supported industry organizations such as the BC Technology Industry Association (BCTIA), the Victoria Innovation, Advanced Technology and Entrepreneurship Council (VIATeC), Vancouver Enterprise Forum (VEF), and others.