Our client’s software is used by hospitals and cancer centers to improve the lives of cancer patients around the world. They are passionate about making a great product that transforms cancer care and enhances the customer experience. As their customer base continues to expand, they’re looking for a test automation engineer to own their test automation and transform it to support deployment of applications that are valued in cancer treatment facilities across the globe. They offer competitive compensation & benefits, flexible working conditions, and an enthusiastic team culture.
About the Role:
You’ll report to the Director of Software Development, working in a varied role that centers on ownership of our test automation solution. This role includes the code (architecture, design, development, quality) and the automation environment. You’ll help make our customers successful.
- Create and maintain automation test execution environments for web applications.
- Drive the architecture and patterns of test automation solutions for web applications.
- Help us leverage technologies and best practices to ensure quality products are delivered.
- Test automation of a web application product
- Experience with the Microsoft stack: SQL Server, IIS, .NET, ASP.NET Web Forms,
- OO experience
- A university degree or diploma in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
Your Skills and Expertise
- You’re a great communicator who excels working in team environments
- Crafting and maintaining excellent software test automation is a passion
- You really understand quality
- You’re analytical, and love solving problems
- You work well with limited supervision but know when to seek help.
Added Bonus If…..
- You’ve worked extensively with Selenium
- You have web application development experience
- You have experience with React.js
- You have a good sense of humour!
Contact: Amanda Du Toit email@example.com