Our client is a leader in document processing technologies, growing fast year-over-year. Their clients consist of market leading companies in various industries worldwide, companies who rely on our client’s solutions to accelerate their own time to market.
With a beautiful office space in downtown Vancouver, their emphasis on culture is the backbone of their success. From barbeques in the summer to weekly lunches and other community-building activities throughout the year, this is a team that works together collaboratively and then knows how to have fun too.
About the Role:
The Solution Engineer role supports the sales team by architecting solutions for prospective and existing customers, and supports the client during technical implementation of the solution. You have strong skills in communication, which you will put to good use in collaborating with sales, product engineering, technical support resources, and the client’s own technical decision-makers. You thrive in a highly collaborative environment, and enjoy envisioning solutions that creating client success.
- Provide product demonstrations, and assistance with demo version installations or beta implementations.
- Debug customer application source code to diagnose and address any errors/bugs.
- Proactively scope the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assess customer needs, and recommend solutions that optimize value for both the prospective customer and our client.
- Secure input on technical requirements from all necessary solution stakeholders of the customer. Propose and adapt solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support of all stakeholders.
- Coordinate closely with sales and product support/engineering units to align solution design with customer requirements.
- Manage all technical support tickets throughout the pre-sales process, and alert the sales team of potential risks to the sales opportunity.
- Work with sales associates to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
- Stay abreast of electronic document standards, industry developments, trends, emerging technologies, as well as competitor offerings.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 3+ years experience developing complex software projects with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar program.
- 2+ years experience in solutions architecture, solution integration/delivering, troubleshooting/debugging, or other equivalent experience interfacing with customers.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and with all levels of management.
- Exceptional organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to maintain focus, and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of dependability.
Contact: Amanda Du Toit email@example.com