Our client provides advanced scheduling decision support solutions to the global energy sector.
We are looking for a Software Support Specialist to join their team of highly skilled team of support and implementation specialists. You will focus on solving the technical user challenges of a relatively small group of sophisticated clients/users. The company is a strong believer of work-life balance, and offers a flat, low-ego high-throughput and supportive environment. The career opportunities are ample for someone who wants to advance their skills.
- Provide inbound telephone, web, and email support to our customers.
- Prioritize, analyze, and manage multiple inquiries from a varied group of customers.
- Qualify, reproduce, and attempt to solve issues reported by customers.
- Work with the product development and product implementation teams to solve issues that can not be independently addressed.
- Maintain the Knowledge Base and help articles in Zendesk.
- Run regular support calls and mentoring as needed.
- Help with product configuration and testing when required.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years experience in technical software support or a similar role.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills (in English).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of relational databases or SQL.
- 4+ years of experience in using Microsoft Excel.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Valid passport and willing to travel (mainly in the U.S.).
- The company offers a highly collaborative culture in a bright, new office environment right at a Downtown skytrain station.
- Experience in developing and conducting remote User Training classes.
- Experience in software support in Oil and Gas domain.
- Familiar with Zendesk.
- Knowledge of project management and scheduling software.
A flexible and cohesive work environment is offered; with option to work from home-base from time to time. Training is provided; and for folks with Oil & Gas experience relocation to Vancouver may be supported.
Contact: Amanda Du Toit email@example.com