Our client is passionate about data! Modern communication infrastructure companies lack real-time and on-target information to facilitate effective decision making and reduced expenditures. We build proprietary cloud based mobile mapping and process management software tools to correct and verify existing records, which allow these companies serve us better.
About the Role:
If you value entrepreneurial passion, an environment focused on performance with no company politics to divert attention from what needs to be done, and want to participate with a team that has found and exploited a must-have niche in big company operations – please read on. The company has grown exponentially since founded in 2012 and is now at a critical stage of growth requiring an insightful problem solver with broad and deep tech experience. Their focus is on cloud based mobile mapping and collaborative process management software. Only bright, focused and self-motivated people need to respondJ.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelors/Masters in CompSci and/or solid experience to reflect methodical and commercial software coding and design experience
- At least 5 years’ experience building enterprise caliber software or software as a service products for medium to large customers, with 2+ at leadership level
- Confidence to develop software that is critical to operations and achieves required service up-time levels
- Proven ability to design and build full stack applications
- Current technologies are PHP, Angular and PostgreSQL – these need to be reviewed and replaced should better technologies to reach their growing demand be defined
- Focus on scalability, automation and full work delivery software is the focus
- Some experience in networking/telecommunications or related will be an advantage
- Ability to provide thoughtful but inspiring leadership to a small group of passionate and smart developers, with the ability to grow the team as needed
- Excellent communication skills in English, with the ability and willingness to deal with clients as required
- Appreciation for small company culture, where even the senior and executive folks have a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
What is offered:
- Growing leadership opportunity and working with a great team
- Executive and team support in a healthy work environment and culture of support and respect
- Tons of opportunity to have fun!
- Competitive salary plus benefits
- An equity participation plan (and you’ll be getting in early), so the company’s success becomes your personal success.
Contact: Amanda Du Toit email@example.com