Our client is an award-winning and stable company, based on the Skytrain route just east of Downtown Vancouver. They build analytics products to prevent disasters and continue to expand their team. They are looking for Senior Software Developer to design, develop, implement and test their developer toolchain. The toolchain includes a mix of command line tools, web services, an IDE plugin for Rider, and a GitHub App. As such, this involves working with a variety of technology stacks (e.g. Java, Python, C#, Kotlin, Spring, Angular, TypeScript, GitHub REST APIs, etc.).
Contribute to the design, implementation, test & support of the Value Framework developer toolchain.
- At least 5 years of software development experience
- In-depth knowledge of Java and Spring.
Exposure to the following:
- Building developer tools (e.g. IDE plugins, linters, compilers, package managers, etc)
- Kotlin, C#, Python, TypeScript, or Angular is an asset
- Performance testing and optimization of web applications
- Developing GitHub Apps
- Enterprise SSO (i.e. SAML, LDAP, Active Directory with Federated Services, etc)
You are able to:
- Be a team player in a dynamic environment
- Understand and communicate complex technical issues
- Focus on product-centric rather than technology-centric development
- Exercise strong technical skills with attention to detail in design, coding and review
- Be self-motivated, flexible, pragmatic, proactive and able to handle a variety of tasks
- Employ excellent interpersonal skills including teamwork, respect, courtesy & discretion
The company embraces excellence, has a passionate team of innovative individuals that are committed to collaboration. A competitive package includes equity participation.
Contact: Amanda Du Toit email@example.com