Our client is a small, stable, revenue-generating company effectively delivering their product to automate specific workforce automation. Their product is cloud-based and mobile, with a track-record of improving workplace efficiency and productivity.
Their software development has been done via a third-party team, and while this has allowed them to deliver in a timely way, they are now ready to move the development and architecture inhouse. They are looking for a software developer that can work with the CTO in getting this done.
- Design, develop and maintain our product using our core technology stack
- Write unit test using RSpec
- Participate in all Scrum practices.
- BS Degree in computer science or software engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience building scalable enterprise software
- Solid understanding of modern web technologies (especially SASS, CoffeeScript, AngularJS, Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL)
- In depth knowledge of relational databases and SQL and developing REST APIs
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services like EC2, RDS, S3
- experience with RSpec and Jasmine.
Nice to have
- iOS development experience (Swift)
- Android development experience (java)
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Generous benefit package including dental, optometry, prescriptions, massage, physio and more
- Located in the heart of downtown with easy access to Skytrain and Seabus should you be open to work in the Vancouver office.
This is an awesome opportunity for someone who wants a flexible work environment, but also want to build enterprise level software and see see their impact on the products of a growing company.
Contact: Amanda Du Toit email@example.com