Our client is in the invoice and sales order automation space. Their patent-pending solution takes the manual entry out of processing orders, enabling manufacturers and wholesale distributors to receive emailed and faxed orders which are automatically converted and entered into their ordering system. This technology allows manufacturers and distributors to dramatically slash the bottom line, enabling them to focus on serving their customers and managing supplier relationships instead of entering data.
About the Role:
Our client is looking for a Senior Sales Representative who wants to find a fast-paced company poised for significant growth. You are a Hunter, skilled in solution selling, and knowledgeable about backend business processes (accounts receivable/payable, purchase/sales orders, forecasting, etc). The Senior Sales Rep is responsible for driving and growing new business within North America to net-new prospects. You will be responsible for selling our client’s solution to wholesale distributors and manufacturers, using Solution Selling techniques. Your experience in selling business apps gives you the confidence to ask the right questions to navigate through organizations to find the right person to work with, and then to discover their pain points. This position reports to the Director of Sales.
- Sell subscriptions to new business prospects in North America in the wholesale distribution and manufacturing industries to achieve or exceed the plan for New Annual Recurring Revenue,
- Engage in highly professional discovery meetings to uncover the key insights that maximize sales growth and results,
- Leverage insights and influence to get decision makers to the table,
- Deliver compelling presentation and proposals,
- Confidently handle objections from stakeholders as part of advancing the sale
- Use company CRM to document activities and manage pipeline according to the sale process for reliable forecasting and reporting to management,
- When necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events across North America.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, or an acceptable combination of education and experience,
- 7+ years track record consistently meeting and exceeding sales targets with a software or SaaS product,
- Significant Solution Selling experience
- Knowledge of the wholesale distribution and manufacturing markets,
- Highly structured and organized in sales process,
- Experience selling SaaS, software, or IT services in new or emerging markets where the products or services sold require customers to create budget where none existed before,
- Demonstrated ability to independently handle the full sales cycle through to close; including discovery, presentation, demonstration, opportunity analysis/qualification, benefit justification, proposal generation, and closing,
- Driven to succeed, entrepreneurial, and confident in ability to adapt and overcome adversity/objections,
- Honest, trustworthy, and able to earn trust from prospects and key stakeholders to facilitate the full discovery of key pain points, buyer motivations, and compelling events,
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills,
- Good listening, interpersonal and telephone selling skills,
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite,
- Flexibility with working hours (serve customers in their local time zone),
- Experience with online presentations and software demonstration software,
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team with a positive attitude.
Contact: Kari LaMotte email@example.com
Please reference CFKL – 152900