Our client is a profitable Vancouver-based company, specializing in governance tools for the public sector. They have experienced significant success in recent years and are looking for a key tech hire to leverage their current successes and growth.
About the Role:
Our client is looking for a senior developer to work with their CTO on the current and future iterations/features of their product. The primary and first challenge will be moving from ASP.NET to MVC framework, with a strong commitment to security. We are looking for someone that has the ability and interest to participate at decision-making level on all tech-related aspects. You should have a voice and want to contribute to making a successful company exceptional.
- Computer Science qualification or comparable experience
- Experience with developing secure high-availability SaaS products
- At least 4-5 years in object-oriented design and programming using the ASP.NET Framework, C# and Visual Studio
- Proficient with building custom applications using C#, ASP.Net, MVC, Web API 2, SQL Server using .Net 4.5
- Experience with complex SQL queries
- Experience with Azure (nice-to-have)
- Proficient with developing mobile applications for Windows, iOS and Android
- Proficient with building RESTful web services
- Experience with using Object Relation Mapping tools like Entity Framework, Dapper
- Experience with third party API integration (nice-to-have)
- Excellent communication skills and strong analytic / problem solving skills required.
The company offers work-from-home flexibility, competitive compensation, and a collaborative and supporting team environment. If you don’t have all the experience yet, but with a great attitude, energy and potential to learn, don’t hesitate to reach out and let’s chat about the opportunity.
Contact: Amanda Du Toit email@example.com