Our client provides advanced scheduling decision support solutions to the global energy sector.
We are looking for a Senior Web FE Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include implementing visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions. You will collaborate with front-end and back-end web developers to build all client-side logic primarily using React.js. Your main focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Redux). You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Developing new and maintaining existing UI features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code and usable UI
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Rapid prototyping
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 5 years experience in developing web application front-end
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux)
- Deep knowledge and understanding of user-centred design techniques and principles and being able to design web and desktop applications that achieve their goals and deliver the intended user experience
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Git)
- Being proactive and able to work independently on a project
- Highly desirable experiences: Java; working with AWS infrastructure
A flexible and cohesive work environment is offered; with option to work from home-base from time to time. You will work with a team of mature and experienced developers who thrive on learning from and mentoring each other.
Contact: Amanda Du Toit email@example.com