Working on a SaaS platform with a small, growing and well-funded team, delivering disruptive solutions to large enterprises. The company has proven successes and is an in-demand product to automate workflows.
About the Role:
We are looking for someone passionate about frontend work that will allow performance without degradation over time. Specific focus will be working on Single Page Applications and web performance.
- Conceptualize, design, estimate, document, develop, deploy, maintain, operate, support, and test existing and new applications/services
- Work closely with product managers, designers, sales, and other developers to deliver features and bug fixes
- Building and maintaining high quality frontends and have an interest in constantly looking at how the company can build better, scalable, and sustainable solutions
Experience & Qualifications:
- 4+ years of development experience, with at least 2 years’ experience developing single page applications
- Deep understanding of Web technologies especially as related to browser rendering and networking
- Practical experience with React.js component life cycles, rendering model, integrating with foreign libraries, etc.
- Experience with popular React.js state, and effect management (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiar with a few concurrency, and side-effect (state + IO) management patterns, possible examples Elm Architecture, Reactive Streams, CSP, Actor Model, FRP, etc.
- Familiarity with one statically typed language
The company offers a flexible work environment, is open to work-from-home in an agreed-upon schedule, and provides a healthy work environment – supported by competitive compensation. They focus strongly on growing people and their careers and see a positive response to their weekly and monthly career planning process.
Contact: Amanda Du Toit email@example.com