Our client is a Vancouver-based organization with offices across Canada. They provide intelligent meter systems, service, and Web-based monitoring to the commercial, institutional, and multi-residential market. Their systems are used for the allocation of utility costs and to facilitate energy management programs and sustainability initiatives. Their solutions help building owners and occupants conserve energy and save money through the sub-metering, billing, and cost allocation of a building’s utilities (electric, water, thermal energy, and, gas).
They are in need of a Senior Account Rep to join their sales team. This role reports to the General Manager.
- Develop relationships with key clients and stakeholders, while managing multiple accounts.
- Review existing accounts to identify new sale and growth opportunities.
- Conduct site visits with the technical team to help design metering upgrade projects.
- Assist in negotiating and drafting client service agreements.
- Review client energy data to identify anomalies and assist clients in improving building performance and reducing energy consumption.
- Provide superior customer support and ensure all client requests are professionally handled in a timely manner.
- Liaise with internal technicians to identify meter issues and assist in problem resolution.
- Diligently update client accounts in CRM and deploy effective organization strategies.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in a related field (business, energy management).
- Sales experience with 3+ years of customer service experience.
- Energy efficiency training, such as SEMAC or LEED an asset.
- Knowledge of green building certifications, such as LEED and BOMA BEST.
- 1+ years property management experience would be considered an asset, or selling into the property management, facilities management, or developer markets.
- Capability to analyze energy data to identify anomalies and discrepancies.
- Personable with the ability to interact with a diverse range of personality types and customers (property managers, ops managers, engineers, energy managers, contractors, etc.).
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional organization skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing tasks with a varying degree of complexity.
- Resourceful with the capacity to solve problems when all information is not easily accessible.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly skilled in a Windows Office: knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook is mandatory.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM software an asset.
- Behave ethically: understand ethical behavior and business practices and ensure own behaviour is consistent with the values of the organization.
- Build relationships: establish and maintain positive working relationships with others, internally and externally, to achieve the goals of the organization.
- Communicate effectively: speak, listen, and write in a clear, thorough, and timely manner.
- Focus on customer needs: anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of the internal and external customers to meet or exceed their expectations within the organizational parameters.
- Foster teamwork: work co-operatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Lead: positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Organized: set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details.
- Solve Problems: assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
Colin Farrell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-639-9563 and reference CF-173400