Our client builds an enterprise product that help their customers work faster, better together and more securely. They are a small company disrupting a large, long-standing industry. They are looking for a smart, collaborative and skilled QA Automation Lead to join their team.
- Own our existing suite of test automation, testing tools and infrastructure.
- Design, build, deploy, maintain, operate, support new automation services.
- Identify and address gaps in test automation coverage.
- Bring forward-looking ideas about QA strategy, practices, and tools into practice.
- Collaborate with development, design, product management, and customer support to design, own, and deliver on test plans for new features and functionality. Test on those plans.
- Develop and maintain a robust library of test cases for both new and existing features.
- Design and execute regression test plans on an ongoing basis.
- Be a reliable, friendly, and non-judgemental source of early feedback on new functionality.
- Provide immediate feedback to software developers and work with them to improve the product.
- Educate our software developers how to build and maintain tests so they can write their own.
- Contribute to our community by mentoring and sharing your knowledge by working out loud.
- Contribute to product development by providing input on quality right from the outset.
- You have 3+ years of experience in QA Automation Development.
- You have a BSc in CompSci or equivalent professional experience.
- You have built tools and automation that helped a product increase its quality over time.
- You have experience with deployment pipelines related to automation.
- You are skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly.
- Your curiosity, empathy, and logic make you an excellent troubleshooter.
- You are resourceful and make every effort to get through a challenge.
- You know when something is over your head and you ask for help.
- You stay positive and thrive under pressure.
- You possess a mastery of English and are a confident and considerate writer and speaker.
- You are able to make decisions and take action autonomously.
- Some prior experience in a startup environment will be a plus, as will familiarit of Jenkins, GitHub and/or Codeship.
The company provides a healthy and trusting culture where individuals are respected.
Contact Details: Amanda Du Toit email@example.com