Our client is a technology solution provider focused on digital transformation for financial services and other enterprise environments. They are expanding their dynamic and collaborative team by hiring a seasoned Android Developer. They are known for their speed and using Agile methodologies and Lean Startup principles to deliver projects for both established companies and well-funded startups.
A consultative mindset, and the ability to work fast and on multiple projects concurrently as well as strong analytical problem-solving skills will be essential. Occasional travel may be required.
- CompSci/Engineering or related/equivalent
- Tackle complex architectures and consult with clients to add value to their enterprise environments
- Design, develop and implement digital transformation projects to create omnichannel experiences
- Own key components of the banking solution and work on finding ways to make solutions faster, more resilient and more flexible
- Form an important part of a high-performance Scrum team
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, and your development team to deliver compelling user-facing products and services
- At least 3 years of experience in Android Development
- Developing and maintaining software using Java
- Experience building native Android apps (bonus points for experience building hybrid mobile apps!)
- Experience working with fragments, animation, threading, and the latest Android APIs
- Experience with automated test suites and ensuring quality in your code
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Experience with AWS is a plus.
The company offers competitive compensation and benefits, flexible work environment and a healthy and collaborative work culture.
Contact: Amanda Du Toit email@example.com