Our client is an established, Victoria-based software company that designs and sells SaaS-based land management solutions. They are looking to add an experienced, successful inside salesperson to work with their field reps to find and close large industrial and utility sector opportunities.
About the Role:
To be successful you will understand and practice solution selling. You will have a professional demeanor and know how to handle yourself over the phone. You are a problem solver. You know how to identify opportunities within an organization and help steer them towards your solutions.
As you gain knowledge of our client’s solutions and prove your selling abilities, you will be given more selling and closing responsibilities. This is a great opportunity to move into a field sales role over time.
- Qualify warm leads and then join forces with the field sales team to close the opportunity
- Ongoing prospecting, hunting, and qualifying
- Design and execute outbound email and call campaigns
- Respond to, and qualify incoming leads
- Design and deliver tailored product demos to clients
- Use your sales techniques to advance opportunities through the funnel
- Assist in the creation of RFP’s, as required
Experience & Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of Solution Selling experience in a B2B environment
- Proven ability to qualify leads
- Experienced and comfortable communicating with the “C” suite
- Solution selling training and skills
- Polished demeanor and professional selling style
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Experience with CRM solutions
- Understanding land or environmental management (easements, deeds, land rights and corridors) is a definite asset
- Victoria based role, relocation expenses available
- Competitive base salary, variable compensation package and health benefits program