Our client is a leader in document processing technologies, growing fast year-over-year. Their clients consist of market leading companies in various industries worldwide, companies who rely on our client’s solutions to accelerate their own time to market.
With a beautiful office space in downtown Vancouver, their emphasis on culture is the backbone of their success. From barbeques in the summer to weekly lunches and other community-building activities throughout the year, this is a team that works together collaboratively and then knows how to have fun too.
About the Role:
The Inside Sales Representative will work with a variety of companies, from small startups to Fortune 500 companies. Knowing the latest technology trends in web/mobile development is an important part of this role, as you will be selling to technical executives. You are a highly motivated, smart, team player, skilled in negotiation, and enjoy a collaborative environment.
- Identify, qualify and manage new sales leads through the full sales cycle to close
- Work closely with Solution Engineers in gathering requirements/proposing solutions
- Proactively maintain relationships with accounts and identify future opportunities
- Gain a deep understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of competing products, and effectively illustrate the value of our high-quality/market-leading solutions to prospects
- Use the internet to gather intelligence on markets, prospects, and the competition
Experience & Qualifications:
- 3+ years experience selling complex B2B software products with a consultative approach to key business and technical executives
- History of meeting/exceeding quotas
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A college or university degree. Technical disciplines or backgrounds are preferred
- Strong business acumen, with a broad business perspective
- Intelligent, with a bright and inquiring mind; a conceptual and strategic thinker
- Understanding of how software products/technology fit business requirements and solves business challenges
- An accountable team player who collaborates well with internal stakeholders/teams
- Experience in embedded software and/or OEM sales is a big plus