Our client is a small, North Vancouver-based software company that has been in business for 20+ years. They sell turnkey solutions into the hospitality industry. Sales are up, and they are looking to add an experienced inside salesperson to their organization.
About the Role:
To be successful you comfortable with, and practice, solution selling. You have a professional demeanor and know how to sell over the phone. You are a problem solver. You love identifying opportunities within an organization and managing the sales cycle from beginning to close. You know how to sell back office software solutions.
This is a small, family type business with a grounded owner who cares about his employees. If you are looking to work with a company who cares about its staff and customers, this is the place.
- Qualify warm leads and then take the prospect through the sales process to close
- Upsell existing clients
- Ongoing prospecting, hunting, qualifying, and closing
- Design and execute outbound email and call campaigns
- Respond to, and qualify incoming leads
- Design and deliver tailored product demos to clients
Experience & Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of Solution Selling experience in a B2B environment
- Proven ability to qualify and close leads
- Experienced and comfortable communicating with senior management and owners
- Solution selling training and skills
- Polished demeanor and professional selling style
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Experience with CRM solutions
- Experience in the hospitality industry is a definite asset
- Understanding back office integration is a definite asset
- Competitive base salary, variable compensation package and health benefits program