Our client sells, implements, and supports business management software to mid-sized businesses and small enterprises. Many of their clients are in the mining and wine industry.
Due to continued growth, they are looking to add an Implementation Consultant. To be effective in this role you require a level of creativity and flexibility, along with a strong knowledge of business processes, accounting, and financial reporting. Enterprise Resource Planning software experience is a definite asset. If you have the aptitude and interest in business management consulting, our client will train you.
Someone who understands the value of a disciplined project methodology and a professional attitude will thrive in this environment.
- Work with clients to design, implement, and support ERP software
- Actively participate with implementation teams and communicate effectively with all team members
- Assist with project management and provide clear communications regarding project status
- Coach and train client’s management, finance, and other departments as required
- Conduct thorough requirements and business process reviews
- Discover and document requirements for custom reports and programs
- Custom reports creation
- Represent the organization in a professional manner and maintain strong client relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to see the larger picture
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and business processes
- CPA designation (or in progress)
- Ability to speak French or Spanish is a definite asset
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of ERP software is preferred
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible environment that encourages new ways of thinking and exploring different approaches
- Diverse team with a strong emphasis on doing the right thing
- Clients are based in the Lower Mainland and Okanagan. Employees are required to own and operate a vehicle.
- A minimal amount of travel is required to service clients with operations in various parts of North and South America, and Africa.
Colin Farrell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-639-9563 and reference CF-182900