Profitable and privately held, this global SaaS company builds intelligent and secure enterprise solutions for small and medium businesses, in a 32 Billion market segment. Their essential cloud-based and mobile tools have been proven to increase their clients’ profits. With 100 employees, more than 1 million users, and over 120,000 companies they are known for their integrity, stability, flexibility, and financial security.
We are looking for a difference maker whose contribution will contribute to making this Canadian company a global brand in its target market. Rapid growth of 30% per annum to date, and increased software releases by 350% over the last few years, reflect the strength and appeal for this opportunity.
Reporting directly to the President the Head of Product and Development will own the Destiny of the Product and be a key member of the global Leadership team. With a team of 15 reports that span both the Development Team and the Product Management team, this is a critical role for the organization.
You will navigate the ever-changing technology landscape and help select the right exponential technology as it aligns with the aspirational and growth requirements of customers. You will also work closely with marketing, sales and customer success teams to optimize revenue opportunities.
- 10+ years in a B2B SaaS company with experiences in product management
- 5+ years’ experience managing a team of Designers and Software Developers and Product Managers
- Strong entrepreneurial mind-set and an appreciation for revenue optimization.
- Ability to talk tech in-depth and weigh in on technical tradeoffs
- The ability to create goals, prioritize, and defend your decisions driving towards the goals you define
- A metrics focus, with an ability to define metrics for success and failure and analyze what may or may not be working
- A strong product sense and deep understanding of what makes products effective
- Self-motivated and willing to handle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- CRM experience a bonus
For an exciting growth opportunity, a fabulous work environment and excellent benefits, please contact us to chat about the potential fit.
Contact: Amanda Du Toit – email@example.com