Working on a SaaS platform with a small, growing and well-funded team, delivering disruptive solutions to large enterprises. The company has proven successes and is an in-demand product to automate workflows.
About the Role:
We are looking for someone that is interested in diving into the core of the products (working on interfaces and services) to drive them forward. Working clsoely will all funtions and levels within the company, you will make a big impact on our software that changes the way businesses communicate.
- Building and maintaining high quality code and have an interest in constantly looking at how the company can build better, scalable and sustainable
Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience building single page web interfaces for applications.
- Experience writing ReSTful backends.
- Experience with deployment, testing, and operating what you’ve built.
- Ability to participate in the on-call rotation with the rest of the team.
- Permitted to work legally in Canada or the UK.
“Nice to Haves”:
- Experience with Java 8 or Kotlin, Dropwizard, the JVM, and Maven.
- Experience with MySQL, S3, and Elasticsearch
- Knowledge of:
- Functional programming; bonus if you know some category theory.
- Email standards and protocols, such as SMTP, IMAP, and POP.
- Distributed systems, and failure.
- Browser and application security.
The company offers a flexible work environment, is open to work-from-home in an agreed-upon schedule, and provides a healthy work environment – supported by competitive compensation. They focus strongly on growing people and their careers and see a positive response to their weekly and monthly career planning process.
Contact: Amanda Du Toit firstname.lastname@example.org