Our Client is a FinTech company that has developed an online distribution platform for investment products that allows accredited investors, family offices and institutions to access growth equity investments that would otherwise be unavailable. The next growth phase for the company is to launch a new trading marketplace to better facilitate the distribution and trading of private equity investments. To execute on the strategy, the CEO is looking to bring on an exceptional leader as the Chief Operating Officer as his key partner in building the company.
The COO will take ownership of building the team, implementing systems and process as well as overseeing the development and deployment of the trading platform. This will include directing the technology development, regulatory compliance, legal, research and back office. The ideal candidate will have experience in launching a new exchange, online broker-dealer platform or online financial services company and will have a deep understanding of both technology and regulatory requirements for operating a marketplace with global clients.
- Advanced university degree in a relevant field
- 10+ years’ experience in a leadership role in a fast-growing entrepreneurial company
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and communicate a clear value proposition to internal and external customers
- Proven experience in operational leadership in comparable companies preferably in fintech or financial services
- Understanding of and experience in equity, fixed income, foreign exchange or online brokerage operations
- Exceptional communications and leadership skills
For more information, please contact: