Our client is a major healthcare technology company in North America, providing Software, analytics, and network solutions to help their customers exchange mission-critical information, control costs, optimize revenue opportunities, and increase cash flow.
Reporting to the Vice President/GM Enterprise Imaging, the Executive Director of Engineering (EDE) is responsible to lead the development of the next generation imaging ecosystem architecture, technology and solution delivery across many areas including high performance cloud storage, browser-based clinical data visualization, advanced workflow & clinical automation frameworks, medical system interoperability strategies, clinical and operational analytics. The primary accountability of the EDE will be as key member of the leadership team and contribute to the strategy of the entire organization beyond the scope of SW engineering, and accountable for the overall architecture of the product, technical approach, efficient and effective use of R&D resources and for the Enterprise Imaging technology roadmap.
- 5+ years of practical experience in working with cloud technologies and implementing at a large scale
- 15+ years of experience in software engineering, specifically in enterprise systems
- Master’s degree is preferred, with ongoing academic curiosity
- Management of 50+ software professionals
- Multinational, multi locational experience
- Leveraging Agile methodologies at scale
- Experience in migrating products from on premise to cloud and transforming the organizational ramp up
- Experience in Healthcare IT and specifically Medical Imaging is preferred
- Exceptional communicator with ability to recruit and retain top talent manage a team and build consensus.
If you want to lead a team of bright collaborative professionals through a transformation to cloud based technologies and share their value- based healthcare philosophy then please reach out.