Led by tech CEOs in BC, ACETECH is a not-for-profit organization that leverages the collective expertise and experience of successful CEOs and thought leaders to help their member CEOs be better leaders, grow their companies faster, feel empowered and be better connected. ACETECH offers a proven growth strategy program, transformative event experiences and a trusted peer group for ongoing support.
We are seeking an Executive Director to step into the leadership role and oversee the next chapter. This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Executive Director to join the team and lead this best in class organization for technology CEOs for many years to come. ACETECH is a thriving organization with an engaged membership that provides a unique vehicle for an exceptional leader to take charge and continue to build and engage BC’s community of technology entrepreneurs and CEOs.
Working closely with the Board of Directors, the Executive Director will be responsible for executing on a vision and mission that delivers high value to existing and new ACETECH members and sponsors. The new leader will be empowered and encouraged to build and grow their team, maintain existing successful service offerings, as well as utilize the latest in data analytics, customer feedback & competitive analysis to design and deliver new product offerings.
- Ensure that key development milestones, including technology solutions, achieve intended operational results.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to support a comprehensive knowledge of activities, functional capabilities, issues, and opportunities.
- Cash management: operate effectively and responsibly within an operating budget set by the board
- Grow the ACETECH membership through continuing to build a strong brand and offering high-value programming
- Culture and People: Cultivate a strong “can-do” culture through exceptional recruiting practices along with leading and mentoring the staff and associates of ACETECH.
- Visibility: preserve and present a strong “public face” to ACETECH members, partners, sponsors and associates
- Build and maintain a robust operating rhythm and reporting environment
Key Attributes and Requirements
As the face of the organization, the Executive Director will have an open, cheerful and optimistic demeanor. Working with an organization of high achieving CEOs, the ED with need to be diplomatic, patient, humble and an exceptional listener.
- The successful candidate will have over 10 years of business experience with P/L responsibility and leading teams in the delivering of products or services.
- Demonstrated success in working a high-touch customer-oriented business.
- Previous experience working with a board of directors and familiar with corporate governance best practices
- Ownership of relationships and communications strategy focused on C-level executives
For more information please contact:
Sarah Applebaum firstname.lastname@example.org 604-639-9562
Tim Swanson email@example.com 604-639-9566