Elastic Path is looking for someone with a passion for technology, problem solving, and creating truly exceptional support experiences for their customers. The right leader will have experience with supporting implementations of enterprise software, supporting strategic partner relationships at the technical and project level, and the delivery of online support services which help make customers and partners successful. Leading a team focused on enabling and implementing our enterprise eCommerce solution, you will set the vision for how to proactively enable through education, and scale support in a growing customer and partner community of developers, architects, and analysts.
- Evolve the traditional support practice to a comprehensive, technical enablement and community driven experience for our partners and customers
- Manage the evolution of Elastic Path’s online community ensuring a support experience designed for both a partner and customer audience.
- Scale delivery technical support and technical enablement through modern tooling and approaches to learning, community, support, and documentation delivery.
- Define strategies, resources, and measures to enable our Partners to implement our ecommerce software and support them and our Customers through construction and production.
- Ensure seamless and comprehensive post and pre-sales support to customers and partners
- Operationalize and analyze community data for improvements and strategies to drive engagement and growth
- Assist with the development, implementation and coordination of enablement and support programs and standard operating procedures to drive efficiency and effectiveness of team operations
- Identify key support issues and action them to produce self-service resources.
- Monitor service incidences, feature requests and product reliability and provide technical feedback to Product Development to improve usability, product value, serviceability and performance
- Facilitate root-cause analysis or lessons learned activities for high severity incidents
- Responsible for the selection, training, development and retaining direct reports to expand their capabilities and support organizational objectives
- Work collaboratively with product management, product development, service operations teams and sales team to create the best support experience for our partners and customers.
- Establish KPIs and monitor partner and client satisfaction and enablement
- Support Legal and Sales teams in negotiating new contracts and managing existing customers
- Knowledge and application of best practice enterprise level support models
- Collaborative, attentive, service-oriented approach
- Understanding of enterprise level partner support model and its processes
- Experience integrating Community into support services
- Solid understanding of account management and customer lifecycle
- Superior stakeholder management & communication skills to navigate across teams
- Results oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong leadership, energy and motivation
- Experience in leading high-performing teams
- This is a Vancouver-based role
- Benefits include –
- Transit pass
- MSP, Health, Dental, LTD insurance
- Fitness, shower and bike storage facilities, games room and rooftop patio
- Competitive compensation package
About the Company
Elastic Path helps the world’s biggest brands generate billions in revenue using its enterprise ecommerce platform. Elastic Path customers include market-leading firms such as Carnival, TIBCO, Time Inc., McGraw-Hill Education, Virgin Media, and Western Union and many others. Elastic Path is partnered with leading companies such as Adobe, Amazon, SapientNitro and MRM//McCANN.
Headquartered in beautiful downtown Vancouver, BC, Elastic Path offers a workplace that values “Being Open, Being Remarkable, Being the Customer, Being the Team”. Founded in 2000, Elastic Path is privately held and continues to grow dramatically. Elastic Path employs approximately 100 team members in Canada, the UK and the US.
For more information on the company please visit www.elasticpath.com