Our client is a large biotechnology company on a mission to cure cancer. They supply the world’s scientists with the biologics and tools they need to conduct experiments that are forging the future of medicine. With a catalogue of hundreds of products and a robust e-commerce platform, the company is looking to add an exceptional person to the leadership team to take responsibility for the Digital Marketing and e-commerce team and drive revenues. The successful person will have a passion for healthcare and bring over 10 years of experience in leading Digital Marketing and driving e-commerce revenue growth for a large enterprise.
This opportunity provides a unique challenge in breaking new ground in bringing digital marketing strategies and concepts to a new market segment. With a mandate to drive demand with a global scientific community, The Head of Digital Marketing will have the opportunity to transform how the company engages the scientific community and have a real impact in the quest to cure the world’s diseases.
- Develop the e-commerce strategy and drive its execution as directly measured by online revenue growth, website traffic, lead generation and SEO rankings.
- Translate corporate and departmental goals and objectives into actionable and measurable e-commerce programs.
- Bring perspectives that incorporate leading and emerging best practices, in reaching the customer base through all digital channels.
- Work with IT, R&D, Sales and Marketing teams to optimize customer experience by ensuring content is up to date, engaging, educational, easy to find, and well organized.
- Work closely with the members of the R&D, Marketing and Sales teams to ensure product information on the website is complete, well organized, and easy to find.
- Onboard third-party procurement companies and online marketplaces as a channel to drive additional revenue.
- Optimize our content on third-party comparison sites to drive traffic to our website
- Lead, manage, coach, develop and evaluate direct reports through regular one-on-one and team meetings.
- As an expert in Digital Marketing, you bring the willingness to challenge traditional practices and advance innovative ways of addressing business challenges and resolving problems.
- A passion for science, research and healthcare with a university degree in a relevant field.
- Exceptional experience in a digital marketing leadership role with a record of success.
- Expert understanding of e-commerce, current industry best practices and experience with optimizing content for an engaging customer experience.
- Thorough understanding of mobile and web-based e-commerce applications, paid search and SEO, social media, email marketing and other push technologies.
- Understanding of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, LinkedIn and Facebook advertising, and other social media monitoring platforms.
For More Information, Please Contact:
Tim Swanson email@example.com or
Sarah Applebaum firstname.lastname@example.org