Our client is a homegrown stable and profitable company founded in 2002. They have shown 20% YoY growth for the past few years and deliver their SaaS product to a steadily growing global clientele. Their solution solves complex challenges in the field of advanced education.
About the Role:
Due to product growth and internal changes they are now looking to hire a technical-minded people and process leader to form part of their management team. The Manager will lead the delivery of software and infrastructure services to their clients, and will manage both the Dev and DevOps teams. The position reports directly to the CEO.
- People: Ensure high-performing, engaged Development and DevOps teams
- Leadership: Set, communicate, and manage standards and priorities for Dev and DevOps
- Development: Deliver high-quality software to customers
- DevOps: Support software with high-quality infrastructure
Experience & Qualifications:
- At least 7 years of commercial web-product development experience
- Must have leadership experience, preferably of multiple product and cross-functional teams
- Experience leading the process of NEW product development
- Exposure to SAAS product development and deployment
- People and process leadership in an Agile development environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and inspire
The position offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits and TRUE work-life balance! The culture is healthy, friendly and quite social without being party-central – it is not a sweatshop but one that values smart work and collaboration.
Amanda Du Toit, firstname.lastname@example.org