Our client is a dynamic, rapidly growing, hi-tech start-up that earned its success through hard work, dedication, and innovation. They are a leader in world-class authentication and advanced data security solutions.
Their patented technology addresses the growing global need for convenient, secure authentication and identity access management. Their solutions provide organizations with disruptive technology that is easy to use and implement.
As they bring their solutions to market they are expanding the sales team and are looking for professional sales people who want to be part of a small, fast growing, innovative & fully financed technology company.
About the Role:
Our client is looking for an experienced Channel Sales Representative to work with the Sales & Marketing teams to uncover new sales opportunities and qualify new business relationships. You are a highly motivated Senior Sales Executive who is passionate about using direct sales techniques and business development strategies to tackle the fast-moving enterprise technology market.
- Manage pre-sales process for all prospects including managing the CRM data base
- Work with Marketing on lead generation programs including channel prospects, trade shows, road trips, Webinars, Adwords campaigns, social media reach outs, and PR campaigns
- Build, retain and expand prospect relationships using the above marketing, phone, email, social media and other inside-based means
- Develop and maintain pre-sales Line of Business contacts and C-level executive relationships
- Develop a prospect contact plan for all target market prospects
- Prepare weekly activity stats and prospect pipeline reports
- Timely follow ups on all prospect opportunities to assess, pre-qualify and close or collaborate on qualified leads to assist in meeting Quarterly team sales targets
Experience & Qualifications:
- Track record of 3 – 5+ years of pre-sales prospecting, management or related experience in selling software solutions, preferably in the security marketplace
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Self-starter with a proven track record of lead qualification and generation and aligning in complex customer environments at the executive and departmental levels
- Experience in an enterprise software solution pre-sales environment and ability to partner with account executives and channel partners in qualified lead generation and helping to close sales opportunities where required
- Ability to understand (enterprise) prospect requirements, identify opportunities to deepen penetration of our client’s Solutions with new prospects and within the customer environment
- Highly data-driven with a commitment to a strategic pre-sales process. Excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with our target market prospects
- Experience in trade shows –demoing, lead follow-up and post trade show initiatives
- Comfortable with conducting high volume of prospecting calls
- Knowledge of SAAS, Mobile MDM and/or Internet Data Security & Encryption market is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – likeable and professional
- Team player with the highest level of integrity and comfortable with the rapid, unpredictable nature of a small, fast growing technology company
- Ability to deal with multiple levels of seniority within a target prospect
- Strong interpersonal skills and high level of customer service for internal and external audiences