Our client a leading provider of innovative communication solutions that enable the transmission of data, audio and video for remote and challenging applications. Their products and services include leading-edge product design and development, production, distribution and infield support and service of fly-away satellite terminals, microwave components, antennas, Radio Frequency (RF) conditioning products, and maritime based satellite terminals.
Continued growth has created the need for a business development manager who will develop and cultivate new and existing customers throughout North America and EMEA for the Satellite component business unit. With a focus on RF Amplifiers and upconverters, the successful candidate will have experience selling high frequency products to OEM’s and large SI’s. This is a combination hunter/farmer role and only those with extensive experience in both aspects of the role will be considered.
This is a work from home position and this role reports to the VP of Sales & Marketing.
- Prospecting for, and signing new, OEM customers
- Supporting pre-sales technical discussions to convert customers’ requirements into specifications
- Meeting quarterly and yearly sales and profitability targets
- Providing accurate forecasts
- Monitoring sales activities relating to customers, pipeline, and prospects
- Working with marketing to execute lead generation campaigns
- Contributing to marketing efforts including: new product introduction, pricing, promotional activities, collateral development, and feature requests.
- Monitoring competitor’s sales efforts and strategies
- Visiting customers (North America and EMEA) and attending tradeshows
- 7+ years sales experience selling RF products
- Success delivering on quotas of $2M+
- Proven ability to develop winning responses to RFQ’s
- Knowledge of satellite or broadband/communications industry is highly desired, specifically the COTM market
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects from conception to obsolescence
- Passion for finding and closing new customers
- Customer advocate
- Self-motivated, high energy
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to manage large strategic partners and develop new partnerships
- Undergraduate degree: marketing, business, or technical discipline
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package
- This position is located in the Northeast USA
Colin Farrell at email@example.com / 604-639-9563 and reference CF-173300