Our client’s software is used by hospitals and cancer centers to improve the lives of cancer patients around the world. They are passionate about making a great product that transforms cancer care and enhances the customer experience. As their customer base continues to expand, they’re looking for great intermediate and senior developers to lend their expertise to applications that are valued in cancer treatment facilities across the globe. They offer competitive compensation & benefits, flexible working conditions, and an enthusiastic team culture.
About the Role:
You’ll report to the Director of Software Development, working in a varied role that includes functional analysis, architecture, design, development and development testing. You’ll help make our customers successful.
- Software product development
- Web application development
- Experience with the Microsoft stack: SQL Server, IIS, .NET, ASP.NET Web Forms and ASP.NET MVC
- OO experience
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Agile Methodologies: Scrum
- A university degree or diploma in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
Experience & Qualifications:
- You’re a great communicator who excels working in team environments
- Crafting and maintaining excellent software solutions is a passion
- You really understand web application security
- You’re analytical, and love solving problems
Added Bonus If…..
- You have experience with TDD
- You’ve worked with HL7 interfaces especially to clinical or healthcare systems
- You’ve worked with DotNetNuke and/or Spring.NET
- You’ve created .NET Windows application
- You have a good sense of humour!
Contact: Amanda Du Toit email@example.com