We are seeking an application support analyst with technical expertise and experience interacting with customers. Our client uses web based analytical tools, services, and dashboards to provide clients with enterprise data management and analysis software for data collection, process automation, and business intelligence. This role will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Respond to user-reported issues promptly and professionally; ensure issues are tracked through to resolution within the defined Service Level Agreement
- Troubleshoot system performance and errors and escalate them accordingly
- Provide support to customers, understand their use case, gather requirements, work with development team to design and create solution for them
- Ensure efficient incident management, accurate communication to impacted groups, and timely resolution
- Analyze historical issues and perform root cause analysis, identify improvements and manage the implementation of corrective and preventative measures
- Develop knowledge base articles and document learnings and new processes
- Partner with development teams to drive stability, operational excellence, and a culture of efficiency
- Review, execute, and verify production changes in strict accordance with procedures defined by the Change Control Board
- Leverage tools and resources available within the organization to simplify, automate, or eliminate inefficiencies
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years in a customer facing role and enjoys interacting with customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Experience with Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to support a wide range of customers with varying technical expertise.
- Enjoy working with people and sharing knowledge
- ITIL v3 foundation Certification
- Experience with Linux
- Good understanding of web server configurations (such as Apache Tomcat)
Contact: Alannah Safnuk, firstname.lastname@example.org